These Terms and Conditions apply to Góralska Strefa Cottages Facility, hereinafter referred to as the Facility.
I. General Provisions
These are the Rules and Regulations for the Góralska Strefa ul. Rysulówka 157,157A, 157B, 157C, 157D
34-511 Kościelisko, hereinafter referred to as the Facility.
The Owner Modom Podhale Sp. z o.o. having its seat in Zakopiańska 18, 34-424 Szaflary; NIP:6770004557, REGON: 350146400
Persons staying in the Facility are hereinafter referred to as Guests.
The person making the reservation at the Facility and the payment for the reservation is hereinafter referred to as the Reserving Party.
The regulations specify the conditions for booking and renting the selected cottage.
Making a reservation is tantamount to confirming that you have read these regulations, accept them, and undertake to comply with these provisions, as well as that you read and accept the Personal Data Protection Policy.
The Reserving Party agrees to the processing of personal data only for the purpose of making a reservation and fulfilling the registration obligation in accordance with applicable regulations. The Reserving Party has the right to inspect his/her personal data and update them.
The facility only uses cashless transactions. Accepted payment methods:
– bank transfer
– tourist voucher
A computer with internet access will be available at the property.
In the event of a breach of the provisions of these regulations, the Facility has the right to refuse to continue to provide services to Guests who violate them. These persons are obliged to comply with the requests of the Facility’s employees immediately, settle the amounts due for the already provided services, pay for any damage and destruction caused, and immediately leave the premises of the Facility.
- To make a reservation, the Customer reserves a stay in the selected period through the website www.goralskastrefa.pl/en/book
- When booking, the customer must decide whether the stay will be carried out by a private person or company. The data provided at the time of booking will appear on a personal invoice documenting the deposit payment, and it will not be possible to change them.
- The same cancellation and complaint rules apply to online reservations and other forms of reservations. These rules are set out in Chapters III and VII of these Terms and Conditions.
- A preliminary reservation confirmation for the cottage will be sent to the Client’s email address.
- The booking confirmation sent by the Lessor takes into account the following:
- the date of the Client’s stay
- the amount due for the rental fee
- information on the amount of the deposit
- bank account details
- To confirm the reservation, the Reserver is obligated to make a deposit payment of 30% of the total reservation value within one hour of making the reservation through the TPay payment system provided in the reservation panel.
- In case of failure to make the deposit payment within the specified deadline, the Lessor retains the right to cancel the reservation.
- The deposit, as defined, is non-refundable (Article 394 of the Civil Code).
- Upon receiving the reservation deposit, the client will receive an email confirming the payment and an email containing a pro forma invoice for the advance payment with the provided reservation details. Contact information for the person responsible for handing over the keys to the cottage will also be provided.
- Modification of the reservation is only possible through individual agreement with the lessor. Approval of reservation modifications will be confirmed via email.
- Cancellation of the reservation is possible in any case. However, the cancellation conditions and refund of the paid deposit vary depending on the type of booking made.
- Non-refundable booking – Guest shall be charged with a total price if the booking is cancelled at any time.
- Flexible booking – in the event of cancellation up to 3 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be fully refunded to the Reserving Party.
- If canceled less than three days before arrival, a deposit is non-refundable.
- The deposit is not refunded if the Guest does not show up at the Facility without prior reservation cancellation.
- Failure to use the entire stay in accordance with the reservation does not entitle a Guest to a refund of the payment made.
IV. Terms of the lease agreement
- The rental of the cottage includes all utility fees and disposable items included in the cottage’s equipment.
- Check-in starts at 4:00 pm on the day of arrival and check-out is at 10:00 am on the day of departure. Late check-out or early check-in is only possible after prior arrangement and for a fee of PLN 50 per hour.
- The facility charges a deposit for damage in the amount of PLN 400. The deposit is collected at check-in in cash and, in the absence of any damage, returned on the day of departure.
- When making a reservation, the facility offers accommodation with a breakfast option. Breakfast in the form of catering is delivered to the cottage door by an external company and is consumed by guests in the cottage.
- The customer who did not book breakfast at the time of making the reservation has the opportunity to order it individually the day before by 5:00 pm, and in the case of a last-minute booking by 5:00 pm by phone at 507663105
- After 6:00 pm it is no longer possible to order breakfast.
- The breakfast package is available all year round from 7:30 am to 9:00 am (delivery time may change due to weather conditions, especially in winter)
- The Breakfast Package includes, for example:
– 2 types of homemade delicacy (including egg paste, vegetable salad, salad with pineapple, lard with greaves, cottage cheese), 2 types of ham, cheese, tomato, cucumber, egg,
100% fruit juice
Bread: roll, bread
Extras: coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper, milk, butter
- Only persons checked-in by the employees of the Facility are entitled to use the Facility. The guest is not allowed to transfer the rented apartment to other people, even if the period of stay they have paid for has yet to expire.
- In particular, guests are obliged to:
- maintain order and cleanliness in the rooms of the apartment and on the terrace adjacent to it;
- use the facilities of the Facility in a manner that does not cause damage or deterioration of their condition;
- The extension of the hotel stay depends on the facility’s current occupancy, and the Lessor individually considers every case. Regardless of the goodwill of the Lessor, they do not guarantee the extension of the hotel stay.
- The Lessor provides services in the selected cottage in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of any objections, the Guest is asked to immediately report to the lessor’s customer service office.
- The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Lessor of any events that may expose the apartment’s owner to material damage or jeopardize the safety of other Guests staying in the facility.
- The client can only use the cottage for residential purposes and cannot sublet it.
- Persons who are not checked in can stay in the cottage, between 07:00 am and 10:00 pm after prior arrangement with the staff.
- A child up to three years old, sleeping on a bed with adults or in their own cot and not requiring bedding, is not subject to any fees for the stay. All other children will be billed according to the booking conditions.
- The children and youth under the age of 18 are allowed to stay in the facility only under the care of adults who take full responsibility for their actions, as well as for any consequences of these actions and the situations occurring on the premises of the Facility. Children cannot move around the facility on their own, and remain unattended on balconies or the playground.
- The facility reserves the right to refuse to check in people who are under the visible influence of alcohol or drugs or behave vulgarly.
- The property does not accept pets. In the event of a breach of that prohibition, a penalty of PLN 1,000 applies.
V. Customer’s Responsibilities
- The actual number of people staying in the cottage is limited to the number of guests indicated in the booking confirmation. The Customer is obliged to inform the Lessor about the change in the number of people staying in the rented cottage. If the cottage is used contrary to the terms and conditions of the reservation, the Lessor may refuse to check in at the property and hand over the keys to the booked cottage. In such case, the Customer must cover the full amount of the reservation.
- The Client undertakes to observe the rules of good neighborliness. The facility’s premises curfew is from 10 pm to 6 am. Failure to respect the curfew will result in the necessity to leave the facility immediately without a refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer and their Guests are responsible for any damage caused in the rented cottage, public areas, as well as on the premises of the Facility and undertake to immediately notify the Lessor of any damage and undertake to cover them.
- The customer has an absolute obligation to comply with fire regulations on the facility’s premises. For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use in the cottages and their surroundings open flames and other electrical devices that are not part of the provided cottage equipment. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies for audio and video devices or computers.
- The Guest bears full material and legal responsibility for any damage or destruction of objects, equipment, and devices resulting from the fault of their visitors. The basis for monetary compensation for damage or destruction is a bill documenting the actual cost of removing the damage.
- In the event of any discrepancies in the cottage equipment listed with the actual state of the equipment or its damage, this fact should be reported by phone at 507663105 or by e-mail at email@example.com directly after the check-in to the cottage, or by the end of the arrival date the latest. Otherwise, it is assumed that the equipment was complete and without damage.
- The liability of the Facility for the loss or damage of items brought by the Guests to the cottage is governed by the provisions of Art. 846-849 of the Civil Code. The property is not responsible for items left in the cottage.
- After the end of the stay, the Guest is obliged to report the approximate time of his departure to hand over the cottage to an employee of the Facility.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cottage and on the balconies. For violation of the smoking restriction, the Facility will charge a contractual penalty of PLN 500.
- Users of the cottages are obliged to behave in a way that does not disturb the peace of other people’s stay during the curfew. During the daytime, the behavior should be in accordance with social norms and respectful of the right to rest of other people staying on the premises of the Facility.
VI. Additional charges
- The price of the stay does not include a local fee of PLN 2.00 per person/day. The local fee must be settled on the spot upon arrival.
- On the day of arrival, a deposit of PLN 400 is collected to cover any possible surcharges or damages. It will be returned on the day of the check-out of the cottage.
- Losing the keys to the cottage results in a fee of PLN 200.
VII. Complaints proceedings
- Guests have the right to lodge complaints in matters related to the services provided by the Facility.
- The Facility accepts only complaints sent electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the Guest’s check out from the Facility or, if the stay did not take place within the period resulting from the reservation made – within 14 days from the date on which the stay should take place.
- The Facility reserves 14 days to conduct the handling procedure of the complaint submitted by the Guest. Within this period, the Facility will inform the Guest about the result of the complaint-handling procedure.
VIII. Additional information:
- As part of the reservation, the Customer is entitled to two free parking spaces on the premises of the facility.
- The parking spaces are unguarded. The owner of the Facility is not responsible for the car left within the Facility and the property inside it.
- Barbecue facilities are available on-site.
- Every cottage has a washing machine, iron, vacuum cleaner, ironing board, and clothes dryer.
- Smoking is only permitted outdoors in the designated area.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet is available all around the building.
- Daily housekeeping – towel replacement, is only available on request, for an additional fee.
- Housekeeping during the stay is available upon request, for an additional fee.
IX. Transfer of the rights and obligations of the customer to another person
The customer may transfer all the rights they are entitled to under the reservation to another person if, at the same time, this person assumes all the obligations resulting from this reservation. In such a situation, the Lessor should be immediately notified of the change of the Reserving Party by providing the personal data of the person who assumes the rights and obligations arising from the contract. The person taking over the reservation must confirm this fact via email, modifying the reservation with the necessary personal data and payment details.
X. Occurrence of force majeure
- The Parties may evade liability for non-performance or improper performance of the concluded contract if it occurred due to a force majeure event.
- For the purposes of the Agreement, ‘force majeure’ means any event preventing the performance of an obligation being beyond the control of the parties, which the parties could not have foreseen at the time of the conclusion of the Agreement and which could not have been prevented, including, but not limited to, acts of nature, state of emergency, martial law, new legislation or administrative decisions, technical failures affecting the performance of this Agreement and/or any other events of a similar nature. In a situation where the occurrence of such events will prevent any of the parties from the proper performance of the contract, the Party applying for the waiver of liability, under point 1 above, is obliged to immediately notify the other party in writing of the occurrence of a force majeure event justifying such a revocation.